Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
20-ego stycznia 2013
INTENCJE MSZALNE I PLAN MSZY
JANUARY 19 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
JANUARY 20 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Jeannette Palczewski req. by Rodzina Haraburdow
10:30 Leroy Jackson req. by Barry & Stella Gruber
Christos Tony Kolioutas req. by P.A.C.C.
JANUARY 21 MONDAY / PONIEDZIALEK
9:00 No morning Mass
JANUARY 22 TUESDAY / WTOREK
9:00 No morning Mass
JANUARY 23 WEDNESDAY / SRODA
9:00 Stella & Anthony Kaminski req. by Son, Richard
Elisabeth Blake req. by Betty Blake
JANUARY 24 THURSDAY/ CZWARTEK
9:00 Stanley & Sophie Kryza req. by Daughter
JANUARY 25 FRIDAY / PIATEK
9:00 Christmas Remembrance
4 PM Michael Kryza req. by Sister
JANUARY 27 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Witold Bajszczak req. by Witold & Teresa Zaremba z Rodzina
10:30 William & Helen Uecker req. by John Uecker
Regina Wojtkowiak req. by Connie Wilke
Sanctuary Lamp in memory of Victoria, John & Walter Sikora req. by Adele Gorski
If you are ill and wish to be added to the sick list please call the rectory.
We ask God’s blessing for the strengthening & healing of our sick & homebound. Please pray for: Christian Clopp, Harry Corn, Kazimiera Olejnik, Eleanor Tureck, Walter Lyskiewicz, Ira & Betty Whittle, Baby John Harshaw III, Ted Balabuch and his Daughter Kristen Balabuch, Helen Gardygajlo, Kathy Dominik, Irene Talarowski, Jeanette Dudek.
Please pray for the Deceased & their Families: Genevieve Hajduk, Daniel Ciechanowski, Helen Nichols, Joseph Gorski, Ronald Banasiak, T. Soltys, Frank Kwoka, Christos Kolioutas, Blanche Vogt, Jeannette S. “Jean” Palczewski, Dolores Webb, Helen Walczak, Helen Kwoka, Zbigniew Domzall, Helen Starr, Barbara H.Thomas.
1. We have a few 120th anniversary ad books left. If someone would like an additional one they are available for a donation of $10. Please contact the rectory for details.
2. Mamy do rozprowadzenia pare publikacji, ktore zostaly z obchodow 120-lecia zalozenia parafii. Sa one dostepne w kwocie $10. Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o kontakt z domem parafialnym.
3. If anyone would like to receive their contribution statement for year 2012 please contact the rectory at 856 963 1285.
4. Jezeli ktos z panstwa chcialby otrzymac dokument potwierdzajacy ilosc dokonanych ofiar na rzecz kosciola w 2012 prosimy o kontakt z domem parafialnym pod numerem tel. 856 963 1285.
5. Reminder—parish breakfast is scheduled for Jan. 20 after Masses.
6. Przypominamy - Sniadanie parafialne odbedzie sie w dniu 20-ego stycznia po Mszach Sw.
7. On Jan 27 the Diocese is taking up a Mission membership Sunday Collection.
8. 27-ego stycznia Diecezja przeprowadza specjalna kolekte na Misje.
9. The Feast of St. Blaise is on February 3rd. We will have blessing of throats at the end of weekend Masses on Feb. 2-3.
10. W weekend 2-ego i 3-ego lutego podczas wszystkich Mszy Sw. wierni uzyskaja specjalne blogoslawienstwo z okazji Nabozenstwa Sw. Blazeja, ktore ma chronic przed chorobami gardla.
11. The liturgical cycle for the Christmas season ends on February 2nd with Candlemas, the Feast of the Presentation of the Lord. Candlemas marks the day when Jesus was presented in the Temple. Candles for use in churches and homes are usually blessed on this day. Blessed candles will be distributed after morning Masses.
12. W dniu 2-ego lutego, gdy Kosciol obchodzi Swieto Candlemas, konczy sie okres Bozonarodzeniowy. Poswiecone swiece beda rozdawane podczas porannych Mszy Sw. Swiece te moga byc pozniej uzywane w domu w zaleznosci od potrzeby.
In 1989, Monsignor Edward Bucia commissioned a highly original animated Christmas display which illustrates parts of Polish history. It is one of only four such wooden displays in the world, the other three being in Poland. Large enough to fill half a room, it consists of a procession of historical figures which are connected to a moving track. Kings, musicians, mountaineers, and shepherds glide by the Christ in His manger, and each traveler salutes Him in a different manner: by raising a sword, tipping a hat, blowing a whistle, or beating a drum. Please stop by the Nativity Room, located on the main floor of the school building. Go to the last room on the left to see this beautiful Christmas display.
Saturday, February 9th, 2013
7:00pm - 11:00 pm
Bellmawr Park Fire Hall
Buffet dinner with beer and setups included 50-50
St. Lucia's Choir is seeking new members for our choir. No singing experience is necessary. Please contact organist and choir director Grant Wilinski at 609-965-2614,
or email at
There will be a special Mass in honor of St. Gerard Majella, patron of expectant mothers and those hoping to conceive, on Thursday, January 24th at 7 P.M. at St. Andrew the Apostle Parish (St. Andrews is located at the corner of: Route 561 (Haddonfield-Berlin Rd.) & Kresson-Gibbsboro Rd., Gibbsboro, New Jersey 08026). St. Gerard is the Roman Catholic Saint whose intercession is requested on behalf of children (and unborn children in particular), childbirth, mothers expectant mothers in particular), and the desire for motherhood (particularly those trying to conceive). Join us for this special liturgy where all babies baptized in the past year will receive a special blessing, and all women carrying a child, or desiring to conceive a child will be prayed over and blessed with the relic of St. Gerard. Invite your family and friends to this very special liturgy.
If you would like to receive a Holy Communion at home or hospital call Father Pawel at any time.
Jezeli ktos pragnie otrzymac sakrament Komunii Swietej w domu lub szpitalu prosimy dzwonic do domu parafialnego o kazdej porze dnia i nocy.
SANCTUARY LAMPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A DONATION OF $10.00. PLEASE CALL THE RECTORY TO REQUEST ONE IN MEMORY OF YOUR LOVED ONES. GOD BLESS YOU.
Please support Our Church by remembering us in your Will….