Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
27-ego stycznia 2013
MASS INTENTIONS & MASS SCHEDULE
INTENCJE MSZALNE I PLAN MSZY
JANUARY 26 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Michael Kryza req. by Sister
JANUARY 27 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Witold Bajszczak req. by Witold & Teresa Zaremba z Rodzina
10:30 William & Helen Uecker req. by John Uecker
Regina Wojtkowiak req. by Connie Wilke
JANUARY 28 MONDAY / PONIEDZIALEK
9:00 No morning Mass
JANUARY 29 TUESDAY / WTOREK
9:00 No morning Mass
JANUARY 30 WEDNESDAY / SRODA
9:00 William Blake req. by Betty Blake
JANUARY 31 THURSDAY/ CZWARTEK
9:00 Frank Walter Clark req. by Patricia Helen Clark
FEBRUARY 1 FIRST FRIDAY / PIATEK
9:00 Deceased and Living Members of Sacred Heart Society
FEBRUARY 2 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Lisa Benson req. by John Uecker
JANUARY 27 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Parishioners and Benefactors req. by Pastor
10:30 Living and Deceased Members of Rosary Sociey
Anna Marie Smith req. by Heather Wisniewski
We ask God’s blessing for the strengthening & healing of our sick & homebound. Please pray for: Christian Clopp, Harry Corn, Kazimiera Olejnik, Eleanor Tureck, Walter Lyskiewicz, Ira & Betty Whittle, Baby John Harshaw III, Ted Balabuch and his Daughter Kristen Balabuch, Helen Gardygajlo, Kathy Dominik, Irene Talarowski, Jeanette Dudek.
Please pray for the Deceased & their Families: Helen Nichols, Joseph Gorski, Ronald Banasiak, T. Soltys, Frank Kwoka, Christos Kolioutas, Blanche Vogt, Jeannette S. “Jean” Palczewski, Dolores Webb, Helen Walczak, Helen Kwoka, Zbigniew Domzall, Helen Starr, Mieczyslaw Szczech, Barbara H. Thomas.
If you are ill and wish to be added to the sick list please call the rectory.
In Matthew 16:13-19, Jesus changed Simon’s name to Peter (“rock”) making him the foundation of the Church. Jesus gave Peter the keys to the kingdom of God on earth and the power of binding and loosing, which in Judaism meant giving him the authority to interpret the Scriptures and bring people into communion with the Church. Peter traveled to Rome and became its first bishop. His successors, the popes, receive the same position and authority Peter had as head of the Church. The more we know God, the more we love him. It naturally follows because of who he is. But we can’t love someone we don’t know. When making New Year’s resolutions, consider adding a plan for deepening your knowledge of God. Learn and study our faith. The Catholic Church leads us to God and we have two millennia of inspired Church teaching to help. For a start, the prayers and readings at Mass remind us of what we know about God. To go deeper, we can turn to the works of many reliable Catholic authors. For example, The Catholic Way by Cardinal Donald W. Wuerl, uses easy-to understand language to explain many wonderful aspects of our doctrine and practice. (Your pastor may have more suggestions.) Pray constantly. The better we know God, the more time we will want to spend with him but life can interfere with formal prayer. Pope Benedict recently advised, “Offer everything you do to the Lord, ask his help in all the circumstances of daily life and remember that he is always beside you." Make prayer a constant, two-way conversation with God. Choose joy over happiness. Happiness comes from pursuing the rewards of this world. Joy is pursuing those of the next. Happiness never lasts. Joy lasts forever but can only come from knowing and loving God.
1. We have a few 120th anniversary ad books left. If someone would like an additional one they are available for a donation of $10. Please contact the rectory for details.
2. Mamy do rozprowadzenia pare publikacji, ktore zostaly z obchodow 120-lecia zalozenia parafii. Sa one dostepne w kwocie $10. Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o kontakt z domem parafialnym.
3. If anyone would like to receive their contribution statement for year 2012 please contact the rectory at 856 963 1285.
4. Jezeli ktos z panstwa chcialby otrzymac dokument potwierdzajacy ilosc dokonanych ofiar na rzecz kosciola w 2012 prosimy o kontakt z domem parafialnym pod numerem tel. 856 963 1285.
5. Reminder—On Jan 27 the Diocese is taking up a Mission Membership Sunday Collection.
6. Przypominamy—27-ego stycznia Diecezja przeprowadza specjalna kolekte na Misje.
7. The Feast of St. Blaise is on February 3rd. We will have blessing of throats at the end of weekend Masses on Feb. 2-3.
8. W weekend 2-ego i 3-ego lutego podczas wszystkich Mszy Sw. wierni uzyskaja specjalne blogoslawienstwo z okazji Nabozenstwa Sw. Blazeja, ktore ma chronic przed chorobami gardla.
9. The liturgical cycle for the Christmas season ends on February 2nd with Candlemas, the Feast of the Presentation of the Lord. Candlemas marks the day when Jesus was presented in the Temple. Candles for use in churches and homes are usually blessed on this day. Blessed candles will be distributed after morning Masses.
10. W dniu 2-ego lutego, gdy Kosciol obchodzi Swieto Candlemas, konczy sie okres Bozonarodzeniowy. Poswiecone swiece beda rozdawane podczas porannych Mszy Sw. Swiece te moga byc pozniej uzywane w domu w zaleznosci od potrzeby.
11. On First Friday February 1st, we will be reciting the Sacred Heart Litany after Mass at 9:00 with exposition of the Blessed Sacrament.
12. W Pierwszy piatek miesiaca czyli 1-ego lutego nastapi wystawienie Najswietszego Sakramentu oraz odmowienie Litanii do Najswietszego Serca Jezusowego.
13. Rozaniec bedzie odmawiany przed Msza Sw. o godz. 10:30 w dniu 3-ego lutego.
14. Rosary is being recited before High Mass on Feb. 3rd.
15. Parish Council is meeting on Thursday, Feb. 7th, 2012 at 7 PM in a Senior Center.
16. Rada Parafialna spotyka sie 7-ego lutego 2012 o godz. 19.00 w Senior Center.
St. Lucia's Choir is seeking new members for our choir. No singing experience is necessary. Please contact organist and choir director Grant Wilinski at 609-965-2614, or email at email@example.com. Thank you.
Saturday, February 9th, 2013
7:00pm - 11:00 pm
Bellmawr Park Fire Hall
Buffet dinner with beer and setups included 50-50
SANCTUARY LAMPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A DONATION OF $10.00. PLEASE CALL THE RECTORY TO REQUEST ONE IN MEMORY OF YOUR LOVED ONES. GOD BLESS YOU.
Please support Our Church by remembering us in your Will….