Twenty Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
September 8, 2013
8-ego wrzesnia, 2013
MASS INTENTIONS & MASS SCHEDULE
INTENCJE MSZALNE I PLAN MSZY
SEPTEMBER 7 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM William Blake Sr. Anniversary req. by Betty Balke
Wanda Ryan req. by Rosemary Adkins and Family
SEPTEMBER 8 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Henrietta M. Krok req. by Mary Judith Krok
O zdrowie dla Eugenii Szymanskiej na prosbe Rodziny
10:30 Rita Schlemmer req. by Terry and John Schaal
George Hamilton Jr. req. by Diane and Jadzia Tonia
SEPTEMBER 9 MONDAY / PONIEDZIALEK
9:00 No morning Mass
SEPTEMBER 10 TUESDAY / WTOREK
9:00 No morning Mass
SEPTEMBER 11 WEDNESDAY / SRODA
9:00 Stella & Anthony Kaminski req. by Son, Richard
SEPTEMBER 12 THURSDAY / CZWARTEK
9:00 Walter Lyszkiewicz req. by Helen Lubas
SEPTEMBER 13 FRIDAY / PIATEK
9:00 Walter Lyszkiewicz req. by Connie Wilke
SEPTEMBER 14 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Helen Bretschneider Anniversary req. by Betty Blake
James Connors Sr. req. by Joe & Diane Chudzinski
SEPTEMBER 15 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Za zdrowie dla Eugeni Szymanskiej req. by Rodziny
10:30 Regina Wojtkowiak req. by Connie Wilke
Deceased Classmates Class of ‘56 SJHS req. by Mary Holak
If you are ill and wish to be added to the sick list please call the rectory.
We ask God’s blessing for the strengthening & healing of our sick & homebound. Please pray for:
Christian Clopp, Harry Corn, Kazimiera Olejnik, Eleanor Tureck, Ira & Betty Whittle, Baby John Harshaw III, Ted Balabuch and his Daughter Kristen Balabuch, Helen Gardygajlo, Irene Talarowski, Joseph Wilke, Lorraine Jablonski, Doris Wood, Doris Flanery, Joseph Kwiatkowski, Priscilla DiAngelo, Steve Novak, Czeslaw Malik, Barbara and Edmund Anyzek.
Please pray for the Deceased & their Families:
Wanda Laczynski, Eugene Sochanchak, Stephany Kordacki, Wanda Ryan, Teresa Sochacki, Gloria Osmola, Jeanette Dudek, Walter Lyszkiewicz, Robert Kasprzak, Barbara H.Thomas.
The sixth annual reunion of former students of St. Joseph's Grammar School will be held on Sunday, September 22, 2013 after the 10:30 a.m. Mass. Photo exhibits and memorabilia will be displayed in the History Room and refreshments will be served in the lower parish hall. Please join us and reminisce your school days with your former classmates!
Parish News—Wiadomosci Parafialne
· Diocese of Camden is offering a $50,000, 10 year term life insurance policy free of charge for those who qualify. Eligibility criteria are: applicant must be between the ages 19-42, the legal guardian of one or more dependent children under age 18; currently employed with total family income between $10,000 and $40,000 annually, permanent legal resident of the US, in good health. People who are interested should contact Brian Parker at 609 707 3940.
· This week the diocese will take up the Peter’s Pence Collection, which provides the Holy Father with the assistance he needs to carry out his most important charitable works. The proceeds benefit the most disadvantaged: victims of war, oppression, and disasters. Through your generosity Pope Francis can cast the love of Christ upon the world.
· W tym tygodniu nasza diecezja zbiera fundusze na wsparcie charytatywnych dzialan papieskich. Zebrane fundusze przeznaczone sa na pomoc najbardziej poszkodowanym np. ofiarom wojen, opresji, przemocy i katastrof. Dzieki Waszej hojnosci Papierz Franciszek moze roztaczac swoja milosc na caly swiat.
· Catholic Charities is looking for a therapist to help them meet the emotional needs of people hurricane-affected areas. The therapist will be mobile and will work closely with our Disaster Case Mangers. Applicants must speak Spanish, hold a valid license to provide therapy in New Jersey, and be acquaninted with, or be willing to learn about Catholic Social Teaching. Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to Sylvia.Loumeau@camdendiocese.org.
· Catholic Charities poszukuja terapeuty ze znajomoscia jez. hiszpanskiego do pracy z osobami, ktore ucierpialy w skutek huraganu. Zaiteresowane osoby prosimy o przeslanie swoich CV pod adres: Sylvia.Loumeau@camdendiocese.org.
PARISH BREAKFAST—SNIADANIE PARAFIALNE
The next parish breakfast is scheduled for September 29th after Masses. We will serve breakfast after 9 o’clock and 10:30 a.m.. We will be serving pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, fruit cocktails, coffee, tea, juice and doughnuts. Adults pay only $5 and children can eat for free. Please bring your friend or family member to support us. See you then!
Nastepne sniadanie parafialne odbedzie sie w dniu 29-ego wrzesnia po wszystkich Mszach Sw. Bedziemy serwowac pancakes, jajecznice, szynke, boczek, koktail owocowy, kawe, sok i paczki. Oplata za sniadanie wynosi $5 od osoby doroslej natomiast dzieci moga jesc za darmo. Zaproscie do udzialu swoja rodzine i przyjaciol. Zapraszamy!
House of Charity Annual Bishop Appeal Campaign has lasted for some time now. We thank you for all your efforts to make this a successful endeavor as we strive to help those who are less fortunate than us. Our goal this year is $13,000 and we are still $1625 short. We are asking everyone who has not made a donation yet to do so. Your support and that of others, has a potential to shed light on the dark paths of many. Please brighten the world with your support! Thank you.
Fifteenth Annual White Mass for Healthcare Workers and St. Luke’s Awards
On Sunday, October 20, 2013, we will be celebrating the White Mass for Healthcare workers and their families in the chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, 1600 Haddon Ave., Camden, NJ 08103 at 1:00 p.m. The Saint Luke’s Awards for outstanding service in Catholic health care within the Diocese of Camden are presented during the Mass. This year’s honorees are William J. DeLiberis, DPM, Christ the Good Shepard Parish Vineland, Claudia M. Petruncio, D.O., St. Michael Ukrainian Catholic, Cherry Hill, Joseph Sokolowski, Jr. M.D., St. Mary of the Lakes Parish, Medford and Edward Swibinski, M.D., St. Andrew the Apostle Parish, Gibbsboro.
If you would like to attend the White Mass please call 856-342-4150 or e-mail Katherine.boyer@camdendiocese. org to RSVP.