Twenty Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time
15-ego wrzesnia, 2013
INTENCJE MSZALNE I PLAN MSZY
SEPTEMBER 14 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Helen Bretschneider Anniversary req. by Betty Blake
James Connors Sr. req. by Joe & Diane Chudzinski
SEPTEMBER 15 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Za zdrowie dla Eugeni Szymanskiej na prosbe Rodziny
10:30 Regina Wojtkowiak req. by Connie Wilke
Deceased Classmates Class of ‘56 SJHS req. by Mary Holak
SEPTEMBER 16 MONDAY / PONIEDZIALEK
9:00 No morning Mass
SEPTEMBER 17 TUESDAY / WTOREK
9:00 No morning Mass
SEPTEMBER 18 WEDNESDAY / SRODA
9:00 Ed Suski req. by Carole Martin
SEPTEMBER 19 THURSDAY / CZWARTEK
9:00 Mr. and Mrs. Carl Polanski req. by Eugene & Arlene Polanski
SEPTEMBER 20 FRIDAY / PIATEK
9:00 Walter Lyszkiewicz req. by Adele Gorski
SEPTEMBER 21 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM John Konczyk req. by Florence Konczyk
Anna O’Brien. req. by Carol & Tom Buckingham
SEPTEMBER 22 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Mieczyslaw Szczech req. by Children
10:30 Deceased Members of St. Joseph’s High School
If you are ill and wish to be added to the sick list please call the rectory.
We ask God’s blessing for the strengthening & healing of our sick & homebound. Please pray for: Christian Clopp, Harry Corn, Kazimiera Olejnik, Eleanor Tureck, Ira & Betty Whittle, Baby John Harshaw III, Ted Balabuch and his Daughter Kristen Balabuch, Helen Gardygajlo, Irene Talarowski, Joseph Wilke, Lorraine Jablonski, Doris Wood, Doris Flanery, Joseph Kwiatkowski, Priscilla DiAngelo, Steve Novak, Czeslaw Malik, Barbara and Edmund Anyzek.
Please pray for the Deceased & their Families: Wanda Laczynski, Eugene Sochanchak, Stephany Kordacki, Wanda Ryan, Teresa Sochacki, Gloria Osmola, Jeanette Dudek, Walter Lyszkiewicz, Robert Kasprzak, Barbara H.Thomas.
If you would like to receive a Holy Communion at home or hospital call Father Pawel at any time.
Jezeli ktos pragnie otrzymac sakrament Komunii Swietej w domu lub szpitalu prosimy dzwonic do domu parafialnego o kazdej porze dnia i nocy.
On Sunday, October 20, 2013, we will be celebrating the White Mass for Healthcare workers and their families in the chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, 1600 Haddon Ave., Camden, NJ 08103 at 1:00 p.m. The Saint Luke’s Awards for outstanding service in Catholic health care within the Diocese of Camden are presented during the Mass. This year’s honorees are William J. DeLiberis, DPM, Chist the Good Shepard Parish Vineland, Claudia M. Petruncio, D.O., St. Michael Ukrainian Catholic, Cherry Hill, Joseph Sokolowski, Jr. M.D., St. Mary of the Lakes Parish, Medford and Edward Swibinski, M.D., St. Andrew the Apostle Parish, Gibbsboro. If you would like to attend the White Mass please call 856-342-4150 or e-mail Katherine.boyer@camdendiocese. org to RSVP.
The Sacred Heart Society is sponsoring the Holiday Shopping Spree Raffle for chances to win a Visa Gift Card. 1st Prize - $250; 2nd Prize - $150; and 3rd Prize - $100. Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5 and will be available after Masses and at the rectory. The drawing will be held on Sun. November 17, 2013 in the Lower Parish Hall. Please consider taking a few extra tickets to distribute with other family members, friends and co-workers. Thank you for your support.
The sixth annual reunion of former students of St. Joseph's Grammar School will be held on Sunday, September 22, 2013 after the 10:30 a.m. Mass. Photo exhibits and memorabilia will be displayed in the History Room and refreshments will be served in the lower parish hall. Please join us and reminisce your school days with your former classmates!
· Diocese of Camden is offering a $50,000, 10 year term life insurance policy free of charge for those who qualify. Eligibility criteria are: applicant must be between the ages 19-42, the legal guardian of one or more dependent children under age 18; currently employed with total family income between $10,000 and $40,000 annually, permanent legal resident of the US, in good health. People who are interested should contact Brian Parker at 609 707 3940.
· Catholic Charities is looking for a therapist to help them meet the emotional needs of people hurricane-affected areas. The therapist will be mobile and will work closely with our Disaster Case Mangers. Applicants must speak Spanish, hold a valid license to provide therapy in New Jersey, and be acquainted with, or be willing to learn about Catholic Social Teaching. Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to Sylvia.Loumeau@camdendiocese.org.
· Catholic Charities poszukuja terapeuty ze znajomoscia jez. hiszpanskiego do pracy z osobami, ktore ucierpialy w skutek huraganu. Zaniteresowane osoby prosimy o przeslanie swoich CV pod adres: Sylvia.Loumeau@camdendiocese.org.
· Rosary Society members are meeting this Sunday after 10:30 Mass.
· Czlonkowie Kola Rozancowego spotykaja sie w ta niedziele po Mszy Sw. o godz. 10:30.
· The Rosary Society is accepting new members to be installed on Sunday, October 13, during the 10:30 High Mass. Your only obligation as a member is to say the rosary daily. Please contact Danelle Wisniewski, President, at 856-779-7484, or Pat Kwoka, Treasurer, at 310-1873, if you would like to join. Please let us know by Wednesday, October 9. Men and women are welcome.
The Rosary Society is accepting new members to be installed on Sunday, October 13, during the 10:30 High Mass. Your only obligation as a member is to say the rosary daily. Please contact Danelle Wisniewski, President, at 856-779-7484, or Pat Kwoka, Treasurer, at 310-1873, if you would like to join. Please let us know by Wednesday, October 9. Men and women are welcome.
PARISH BREAKFAST—SNIADANIE PARAFIALNE
The next parish breakfast is scheduled for September 29th after Masses. We will serve breakfast after 9 o’clock and 10:30 Masses. We will be serving pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, fruit cocktails, coffee, tea, juice and doughnuts. Adults pay only $5 and children can eat for free. Please bring your friend or family member to support us. See you then!
Nastepne sniadanie parafialne odbedzie sie w dniu 29-ego wrzesnia po wszystkich Mszach Sw. Bedziemy serwowac pancakes, jajecznice, szynke, boczek, koktail owocowy, kawe, sok i paczki. Oplata za sniadanie wynosi $5 od osoby doroslej natomiast dzieci moga jesc za darmo. Zaproscie do udzialu swoja rodzine i przyjaciol. Zapraszamy!
We would like to thank everyone who made a donation towards the House of Charity Bishop’s Appeal. We managed to meet our $13,000 goal with your generous support.