SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
SEPT 30th 2012
30-EGO WRZESNIA 2012
MASS INTENTIONS & MASS SCHEDULE
INTENCJE MSZALNE I PLAN MSZY
SEPTEMBER 29 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Alice Zych req. by Zdzislaw & Terry Trocki
SEPTEMBER 30 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Parishioners & Benefactors
10:30 Alvin Wilke req. by Connie Wilke
Michael Kryza req. by his Sister
OCTOBER 1 MONDAY / PONIEDZIALEK
9:00 No morning Mass
OCTOBER 2 TUESDAY / WTOREK
9:00 No morning Mass
OCTOBER 3 WEDNESDAY / SRODA
9:00 Frank & Lucy Mazur req. by Ronald Gorski
OCTOBER 4 THURSDAY/ CZWARTEK
9:00 Frank Kwoka req. by Connie Wilke
OCTOBER 5 FIRST FRIDAY / PIERWSZY PIATEK
9:00 Living & Deceased Members of Sacred Heart Society
OCTOBER 6 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Parishioners & Benefactors
9:00 Parishioners & Benefactors
10:30 Living & Deceased Members of Rosary Society
Sanctuary Lamp in memory of Alvin Wilke req. by children, Joseph & Suzanne.
If you are ill and wish to be added to the sick list please call the rectory.
We ask God’s blessing for the strengthening & healing of our sick & homebound. Please pray for: Helen Kwoka, Christian Clopp, Michelle Zaremba, Harry Corn, Kazimiera Olejnik, Eleanor Tureck, Walter Lyskiewicz, Ira & Betty Whittle, Blanche Vogt, Baby John Harshaw III, Ted Balabuch and his Daughter Kristen Balabuch, Helen Gardygajlo, Kathy Dominik & Irene Talarowski.
Please pray for the Deceased & their Families: Genevieve Hajduk, Daniel Ciechanowski, Helen Nichols, Joseph Gorski, Ronald Banasiak, T. Soltys, Frank Kwoka, Barbara H. Thomas.
The Sacred Heart Society is sponsoring the Holiday Shopping Spree Raffle for chances to win a Visa Gift Card. 1st Prize - $200; 2nd Prize - $150; and 3rd Prize - $100. Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5 and will be available after Masses and at the rectory. The drawing will be held on Sun. November 18, 2012 after the 10:30 Mass. Please consider taking a few extra tickets to distribute with other family members, friends and co-workers. Thank you for your support.
Fewer than 30 plates remain on our Restoration Fund plaques. These plaques are truly an honor roll of parishioners and friends of St. Joseph’s Church. During this 120th anniversary year of our parish, please consider contributing $1,000 to the Restoration Fund and your name will become a permanent fixture in our beloved church.
If donations were made to St. Joseph’s Restoration Fund in memory of a loved one, you need only contribute the remaining balance to have a memorial plate engraved. Please contact Pat Kwoka at 856-310-1783 for more information.
Saint Joseph’s 120th Anniversary Luncheon
Sunday, October 21, 2012 between 12:30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Dear Parishioners and Friends of Saint Joseph’s Church:
This year Saint Joseph’s Church of South Camden celebrates its 120th Anniversary. As you know, the parish has a proud history in the City of Camden, especially for the Polish-American community.
A concelebrated Mass of Thanksgiving will be offered at 10:30 a.m., Sunday, October 21, 2012, in the church, followed by a luncheon at Tavistock Country Club in Haddonfield, New Jersey. In conjunction with our celebration, we are soliciting ads from our parishioners and friends to help sustain and benefit Saint Joseph’s Church for many years to come.
The forms to sign up for luncheon or to purchase an ad or congratulatory note are available in church by the doors. Thank you for your support!
Last week the 10:30 Mass was celebrated for Living and Deceased Members of St. Joseph’s Grammar School and the Deceased Members of St. Joseph’s Alumni Class of 1949 and 1950. A lot of people participated in it and enjoyed seeing former classmates afterwards. It turned out to be a great success. Thank you to all the volunteers for their input and Saint Joseph’s History Society for sponsoring the event.
Anniversary Pewter Ornament
Saint Joseph’s History Society of South Camden proudly offers a 120th Anniversary pewter ornament for only $20. Ornaments can be purchased in church following the 10:30 AM Mass each Sunday.
The Rosary Society will be installing new members during the 10:30 Mass on Sunday, October 7. If you would like to join the Society, please let Pat Kwoka know ASAP, so that we can have your medal and other information ready for you at the installation. You may call Pat at 856-310-1783. A continental breakfast will be held in the Senior Center after the Mass for all Rosary Society members.
FIND OUT HOW FOR YOUR HEART CAN REACH.
Millions of people overseas
depend on you. Please help.
Catholic Relief Services serves the poor in nearly 100 countries
PARISH NEWS—WIADOMOSCI PARAFIALNE
· If you would like to participate in a Pulaski Parade please put your name on a sign up sheet in church by Liberty St. door. The Parade takes place on Oct. 14th and we would like to get as many people as possible to represent our Church in this televised event. The Parade provides a great exposure opportunity for our parish. We are counting on you!
· ·The Rosary Society will recite the rosary before High Mass on Sunday, October 7.
· Kolo Rozancowe bedzie odmawialo rozaniec przed Msza Sw. o godz. 10:30 w dniu 7-ego pazdziernika.
· On First Friday, Octpber 5th, 2012 we will be reciting the Sacred Heart Litany after Mass at 9:00 with exposition of the Blessed Sacrament.
· W Pierwszy piatek miesiaca czyli 5-ego pazdziernika 2012 nastapi wystawienie Najswietszego Sakramentu oraz odmowienie Litanii do Najswietszego Serca Jezusowego.
· Next week the Diocese is taking up a Pro-Life Collection
· W przyszlym tygodniu druga kolekta przeznaczona jest na fundusz Antyaborcyjny.
· Parish Council and Restoration Committee are meeting on Oct. 11 at 7 pm in a Senior Center.
· Rada Parafilana oraz Komitet Restauracyjny Kosciola odebeda sie w dniu 11-ego pazdziernika o godz. 19-ej w Senior Center.