Fourth Sunday of Easter
April 21st, 2013
21-ego kwietnia, 2013
INTENCJE MSZALNE I PLAN MSZY
APRIL 20 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Mary & David Hughes req. by the Bryant Family
Elsa and Walter Luczynski req. by the Miklewski Family
9:00 Mieczyslaw Szczech req. by Teresa Rykala
Leokadia i Jozef Szczech na prosbe wnuczek Grazyny i Wiesi
10:30 Alvin Wilke Wedding Anniversary Remembrance req by wife Connie Wilke and children
Christine Morehouse req. by Dabek Family
All Parishioners and Benefactors req. by Pastor
APRIL 22 MONDAY / PONIEDZIALEK
9:00 No morning Mass
APRIL 23 TUESDAY / WTOREK
9:00 No morning Mass
APRIL 24 WEDNESDAY / SRODA
9:00 Parishioners and Benefactors
APRIL 25 THURSDAY / CZWARTEK
9:00 Jurkiewicz Family req. by Donia Eichfeld and Family
APRIL 26 FRIDAY / PIATEK
9:00 Helen Adamski req. by Rita Kaiser
APRIL 27 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Blanche Vogt req. by Sandra Schaal
Msgr. William Bazela Anniversary req. by Betty Blake
APRIL 28 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Mieczyslaw Szczech req. by the Gegala Family
10:30 Helen Kwoka req. by Senior Center Members
Jean Palczewski req. by the Tomaszewski Family
If you are ill and wish to be added to the sick list please call the rectory.
We ask God’s blessing for the strengthening & healing of our sick & homebound. Please pray for: Christian Clopp, Harry Corn, Kazimiera Olejnik, Eleanor Tureck, Walter Lyskiewicz, Ira & Betty Whittle, Baby John Harshaw III, Ted Balabuch and his Daughter Kristen Balabuch, Helen Gardygajlo, Irene Talarowski, Jeanette Dudek, Joseph Wilke, Lorraine Jablonski, Doris Wood.
Please pray for the Deceased & their Families: Blanche Vogt, Jeannette S. “Jean” Palczewski, Dolores Webb, Helen Walczak, Helen Kwoka, Zbigniew Domzall, Helen Starr, Mieczyslaw Szczech, John Lack, Stanley Jaskiewicz, Lucille Szwack, Maryann Gardygajlo, Rita Kryza, Stanley Zandlo, Barbara H. Thomas.
If you would like to receive a Holy Communion at home or hospital call Father Pawel at any time.
Jezeli ktos pragnie otrzymac sakrament Komunii Swietej w domu lub szpitalu prosimy dzwonic do domu parafialnego o kazdej porze dnia i nocy.
SANCTUARY LAMPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A DONATION OF $10.00. PLEASE CALL THE RECTORY TO REQUEST ONE IN MEMORY OF YOUR LOVED ONES. GOD BLESS YOU.
PARISH NEWS - WIADOMOSCI PARAFIALNE
· The next parish breakfast is scheduled to take place on May 5, 2013. See you then!!!!
· Nastepne sniadanie parafialne planowane jest na dzien 5-ego maja. Do zobaczenia!
· Stand Down of South Jersey—As in the past, Saint Joseph’s History Society is supporting Stand Down of South Jersey in assisting homeless veterans. The Stand Down currently needs new men’s underwear (all sizes), gently used sweaters and winter coats. The clothing collection box will be in the vestibule from April 21 through June 2. Monetary contributions are also welcome. Checks can be made payable to Stand Down of South Jersey, INC. and placed in the collection basket during Mass.
· Mass honoring our Armed Forces - On May 19, 2013, our 10:30 AM Mass will be celebrated in honor of Armed Forces Day. We encourage you to bring to this Mass current and former members of the military. By each door you will find forms on which you may list the names of friends and family members currently serving. The forms can be dropped in the collection basket. Names may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 12. Please include “Armed Forces Day” in the subject line. Prayers will be offered for those named during the Mass. After Mass, Saint Joseph’s History Society invites everyone to the Parish Hall for light refreshments and to visit the History Room for current exhibits. This Mass will be held in addition to our annual Memorial Day Mass at the cemetery.
· Sunday, May 5-May Crowning before High Mass; coffee and cake will be served in Lower Parish Hall afterwards.
· Przypominamy—w niedziele, 5-ego maja odbedzie sie Ukoronowanie Najswietszej Maryji Panny: zapraszamy na kawe i slodki poczestunek po Mszy.
Every first Sunday of the month St. Joseph’s Church St. is having a special mass for all the sick including blessing with the 1st class relic of Blessed John Paul II. Please come and join us on May 5th at 10:30 for this special celebration!
Bishop Dennis Sullivan will be the principal celebrant at a special Mass honoring priests in the Diocese of Camden who will celebrate a special jubilee this year. The Jubilee Mass for our Priests will be held on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Saint Peter Celestine Church (Christ Our Light Parish), 402 N. Kings Highway, Cherry Hill
All the people of the diocese are invited to attend this special Mass. Come and celebrate with the priests of our diocese.
We celebrate the following Jubilarians…
Reverend Charles Conaty
Reverend Wilson Kidangan Paulose
Reverend Jose Manjakunnel
Reverend Gerard C. Marable
Reverend Thomas A. Newton
Reverend Joseph T. Szolack
Reverend Thomas S. Tracey
Reverend Patsy C. Amabile
Reverend Francis W. Danella, OSFS
Reverend James T. Dever, OSFS
Reverend Francis X. Devlin, OSA
Reverend Alvaro Diaz
Reverend Albert E. Harshaw
Reverend Walter A. Norris
Reverend Terry M. Odien
Reverend Michael P. Rush
Reverend Marjan L. Bober
Reverend Monsignor William P. Brennan
Reverend Monsignor James P. Curran
Rev. Monsignor Thomas B. Fitzsimmons
Reverend Richard T. Kunzman
Reverend Edward B. Rosinski
House of Charity Annual Bishop Appeal Campaign has begun. We thank you in advance for all your efforts to make this a successful endeavor as we strive to help those who are less fortunate than us. Our goal this year is $13,000. Thanks to your generous support we have already received pledges of over $1000 so far.
Please support Our Church by remembering us in your Will….