The Most Holy Body and
June 2nd, 2013
MASS INTENTIONS & MASS SCHEDULE
INTENCJE MSZALNE I PLAN MSZY
JUNE 1 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Jennie Schemanski req. by Patricia Schultz
Eleanore Puryear req. by Melanie Tureck
JUNE 2 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
CORPUS CHRISTI—BOZE CIALO
9:00 Franciszek Dziedzic req. by the Radon Family
Prosba o Zdrowie dla Eugenii Szymanskiej req. by the Family
10:30 Living and Deceased Members of the Rosary Society
JUNE 3 MONDAY / PONIEDZIALEK
9:00 No morning Mass
JUNE 4 TUESDAY / WTOREK
9:00 No morning Mass
JUNE 5 WEDNESDAY / SRODA
9:00 Stella and Anthony Kaminski req. by Son, Richard Kaminski
Robert Poremba req. by Family
JUNE 6 THURSDAY / CZWARTEK
9:00 Stephany Kordacki req. by Bill and Kathy Uecker
JUNE 7 FRIDAY / PIATEK
9:00 Living and Deceased Members of Sacred Heart
JUNE 8 SATURDAY / SOBOTA
4 PM Stephany Kordacki req. by John Uecker
Elizabeth Ziemba req. by Elaine Roszkowski
JUNE 9 SUNDAY / NIEDZIELA
9:00 Z prosba o zdrowie i blogoslawienstwo Boze oraz opieke Matki Nieustajacej Pomocy dla wnuka Tomasza z okazji urodzin, Sebastiana, Mateusza i ich Rodzicow—Malgorzaty i Krzysztofa.
10:30 Helen Fischer (nee Grienkiewicz ) req. by Jacqueline Lee Bunch
Members and Deceased Members of Sacred Heart Society
Sanctuary Lamp In memory of FLORENCE PUCILOWSKI Req. by HELEN LUBAS
If you are ill and wish to be added to the sick list please call the rectory.
We ask God’s blessing for the strengthening & healing of our sick & homebound. Please pray for: Christian Clopp, Harry Corn, Kazimiera Olejnik, Eleanor Tureck, Walter Lyskiewicz, Ira & Betty Whittle, Baby John Harshaw III, Ted Balabuch and his Daughter Kristen Balabuch, Helen Gardygajlo, Irene Talarowski, Jeanette Dudek, Joseph Wilke, Lorraine Jablonski, Doris Wood, Doris Slanery, Joseph Kwiatkowski and Priscilla DiAngelo.
Please pray for the Deceased & their Families: Zbigniew Domzall, Helen Starr, Mieczyslaw Szczech, John Lack, Stanley Jaskiewicz, Lucille Szwack, Maryann Gardygajlo, Rita Kryza, Stanley Zandlo, Wanda Laczynski, Eugene Sochanchek, Barbara H. Thomas.
· The month of June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. On Sunday, June 9, Mass at 10:30 a.m. will be offered for living and deceased members of the Sacred Heart Society. The Litany of the Sacred Heart will be recited at 10:15 a.m. prior to Mass. All members are asked to attend and wear their medals.
· The Sacred Heart Society is sponsoring a bus trip to the Baltimore Basilica on Saturday, June 29. The bus will depart at 8:00 a.m. with an approximate return by 5:00 p.m. The cost of the bus is $30. Lunch to be paid on your own at the Olive Garden on the return trip home. Please contact Connie at 856-456-9120 for reservations. More information will follow.
· The Sacred Heart Society organizuje wycieczke do Bazyliki w Baltimore w dniu 29-ego czerwca. Autobus wyruszy spod kosciola o godz. 8:00. Powrot planowany jest na godz. 17:00. Koszt wycieczki wynosi $30. Wszystkich zainteresowanych prosimy o kontakt z Connie pod numerem telefonu 856-456-9120.
· Reminder—The Rosary will be recited on Sunday, June 2 before High Mass at 10:30.
· Przypominamy—Rozaniec bedzie odmawiany przed Msza Sw. o godz. 10:30 w dniu 2-ego czerwca.
· The next Parish Council is taking place on June 6th, at 7 p.m.
· Nastepne posiedzenie Rady Parafialnej odbedzie sie w dniu 6-ego czerwca o godz. 19-ej.
· Corpus Christi Mass with procession is held on June 2nd.
· Msza i procesja z okazji Bozego Ciala odbedzie w dniu 2-ego czerwca 2013.
· Annual Brazilian Collection is being taken on June 9th,.
· W dniu 9-ego czerwca druga kolekta przeznaczona jest na misje w Brazylii.
· Next week on Sat. June 8 at 2 p.m. Marissa Wisniewski and Robert Arcinese are contracting marriage at Saint Joseph’s Church. Congratulations to a happy young couple.
Every first Sunday of the month St. Joseph’s Church St. is having a special mass for all the sick including blessing with the 1st class relic of Blessed John Paul II. Please come and join us on JUNE 2ND at 10:30 for this special celebration!
In Jesus’ day, the accustomed action for people who didn’t conform to usual standards of behavior was to turn them into outcasts. Jesus showed us another way. He didn’t expel sinners but forgave them. In fact, many of his healings helped restore people to their communities. By commanding us to love our enemies, Jesus demanded that we become bridge builders and refuse to recognize anyone as an enemy. As his followers, he wants us to build bridges, not walls.
Listen without talking. Building bridges requires understanding others’ needs. Listening well is key but can be hard to do. Try starting a conversation and practice just listening. Maintain eye contact and don’t plan your response until the other person has finished speaking.
Empathize. Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another. It means setting aside your own personal agenda so you can fully understand the other person’s needs.
Be an instrument of peace. A disagreement doesn’t have to become a conflict. We gain nothing by being nasty or obnoxious. Instead, stick to the facts and be firm but friendly.
Avoid gossip and gossips. This is the most obvious tip but talking about others behind their backs leads to trouble for others and for you. If you are asked about someone else, always find something positive to say.
Please support Our Church by remembering us in your Will….