St. Joseph's is a uniquely beautiful church, the only one of its kind in the Delaware Valley. Designed in the European baroque style, it attracts students of architecture at nearby universities who come to study its graceful simplicity. The beauty and grandeur of its interior reminds one of the churches of Europe. Individuals and families are invited to visit on Sundays at Mass or immediately after the Mass. Special group visits by appointment. Click on the thumbnail photo to view a full-size image.

     
Main altar
Close up of main altar.
St. Joseph with Jesus.
St. Steven the first martyr.
St. Francis Xavier.
Left altar.
Right altar.
Mural on left side of main altar.
Mural on left side of main altar.
Mural on right side of main altar.
Mural on right side of main altar.
View of choir.
Main ceiling.
Ceiling over main altar.
Center ceiling.
Windows upper right.
Windows upper left.
St. Michael defend us in battle.
Statue of Mary on right side of main altar. Statue was the centerpiece during May crowning.
Statue of Jesus and Mary located in the church vestibule.
The Holy Water fount was dedicated in memory of Fr. Stefan Wierzynski (1924).
Altar to Our Lady of Czestochowa.
Rear of church. Rectory on right. The grammar school was torn down and a parking lot built on its site.

HOME/ TOP